We are glad to share with you what happened at the Mercy Center. Thanks to the project supported by the Estonian Ministry we could organize the 5-day camp.
- On the first day we spent time in Olgina. It was very exciting, there were competitions, games, children saw geese and chickens. Also, we were caught by rain and we hid from the rain in a large greenhouse where children immediately got information about how to grow tomatoes and cucumbers. In conclusion, there was a festive table and, sure, were grill sausages.
- On the second day we visited the Narva Castle where children were given an excursion and they introduced to history.
- On the third day we went to the seaside town of Toila where we walked in a historical park and had lunch by the sea right on the rocks.
- On the fourth day was organized a trip to the university town of Tartu where children visited the most famous Science Centre AHHAA and after that went to McDonalds.
- The last day of our camp we spent at the Center. We summed up the results and at the end there was a talent competition. It was amazing to see how capable and motivated children are, despite the conditions in which some of them live. It was great and delighted to see how the camp could merge not only children but also could more unite the team.